Help, Tips and TricksFrequently asked questions:
- How do I go making a reservation for a holiday home or apartment from this directory?
- Can you tell me on what dates these properties are still available?
- Can you make us an offer for a certain property?
- Can you mail us a catalogue of these properties?
- Have you checked if property descriptions are correct?
- How can I print out a page from the list of rental properties?
- How can I mark a certain page to find it quickly next time?
- How can I advertise my holiday home/apartment?
You book directly through the owner - there are no fees involved on our part.
If you are interested in one of the holiday homes/apartments just use the contact information provided for each rental property.
To get to the owner's page when browsing through available properties in a country just click on the picture of the property you are interested in.
We don´t know the booking status of any of these properties. Many of the owners' web pages contain that information. If you come across a web page that doesn't, please contact the owner directly to find out about availability
Since we are not real estate brokers we cannot make offers. We only give property owners the opportunity to advertise their real estate.
A printed catalogue version of these listed properties is not available. You find them only on line.
The property owners themselves have provided the description. Incorrect or incomplete information is the responsibility of the owner. The correctness of the information has not been checked on.
When you are on the page you want to print, push on the right mouse button. A pop-up menu will show you several functions, including "print".
If you place a bookmark you can return to your favorite page quickly.
When the page you want to return to shows up on your screen, activate the right mouse button. In Microsoft Internet Explorer select from the menu the function called "favorites", or "add bookmark" in Netscape. You can call up the selected page any time quickly from the "favorites" or "bookmark" menu.