Wonderful house in Florida with huge pool and all necessary amenities, including children toys.


  House in Cape Coral / Gulf of Mexico German website

The house is located on a wonderful canal in SW Cape Coral, a peninsula between the river Calosahatchee and the islands Sanibel and Captiva.


North America > USA > Florida > Cape Coral / Gulf of Mexico

The house is located in Cape Coral, a peninsula between the river Calosahatchee and the islands Sanibel and Captiva. These two islands are known for their wonderful, long beaches. The house has a quiet, but not lonesome, location on a canal.
The town of Cape Coral offers lots of sports activities and shopping, including a supermarket only a 5 minute ride from the house.

 
Map Florida

Detailed map with Google Maps >>>


 

Excursions:


There are many interesting locations worth to be seen, museums in Ft. Myers, the long, wonderful beaches of Sanibel and Captiva and Ft. Myers beach. Museums and exhibitions in Tampa and St. Petersburg. Driving to Disneyworld in Orlando will take 2 ½ hour.

 

Traveling by car:


If you do not want a pick-up and prefer to travel by car, we will send you a description and a map of how to get to the house.

Traveling by plane:


We recommend to travel by plane to Fort Myers Airport (RSW). For your convenience, we are able to arrange for a car with driver to pick you up at the airport, upon request. The ride by car from the airport lasts only about 25 minutes. If you do not want a pick-up and prefer to rent a car, we will send you a description of how to get to the house. There are many car-rentals near the airport.
Pickup service is possible

 

Leisure activities in the area

  • Golf course
  • Fishing

 

Look over the canal

Look over the canal

The pool

The pool

Property description

Property details

  • House
  • Villa
  • for up to 6 persons
  • Floor area: 200 sq.m

Special features

  • Suitable for children
  • No smoking
  • Private pool

Number and kinds of rooms

  • 1 Living room
  • 3 Bedroom
  • 1 Separate dining room
  • 1 Kitchen/kitchenette
  • 2 Bathroom
  • Utility room
  • For more details, you are invited to click on the icon „Owner’s personal webpage“ below. There you will get more information like floor plan etc.

General description:


All rooms are air-conditioned. The pool (much longer than in an average Florida home)is solar-heated; so, if you wish, you may heat the water to 80 ° F - even during the winter. You will find our house well equipped - even pool toys in the house. Not only the children are happy about the large number of toys. In the garage two bicycles are waiting for our guests. There is also a children’s bed in the house. If you want more information, please click on „Owner’s personal webpage“ below.

Furnishings

General

  • Air conditioning
  • Fan/ceiling fan
  • Washing machine
  • Dryer
  • Iron
  • Ironing board

Entertainment / multimedia / communication

  • TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Stereo system
  • Radio
  • Computer
  • Phone
  • Internet access

Amenities - special features

  • Sheets
  • Towels
  • Cleaning service on request

Property details

Bedroom 1


1 Double bed

Bedroom 2


1 Double bed

Bedroom 3


2 Single beds

Kitchen/kitchenette


Open kitchen, Oven, Electric stove, Stove with 4 cooking elements, Refrigerator, Freezer compartment, Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee maker

Bathroom 1


Shower, WC, Washbasin, Hair dryer

Bathroom 2


Bathtub, Shower, WC, Washbasin, Hair dryer

Outside


1000 m² plot, Garden, Lawn furniture, BBQ grill, Terrace(s), Porch, Private pool (heatable), 3 Bicycles, 1 Garage, 2 Off street parking, For more details, you are invited to click on the icon „Owner’s personal webpage“ below. There you will get more information about equipment etc.

 

Rates and contact


Rental rates for Floridahomein  >>> Euro:

time period
from:
 
to:
Week
Add.-
Week
Day
Add.-
Day
May 1stSeptember 30th 669,00 549,00--
January 16thMarch 19th 745,00 625,00--

Rental rates include :

This includes all taxes (Tourist Development & Sales&Use Tax). We offer a special discount for rentals longer than three weeks. We request that you transfer 15% of the rent when you make reservations

Not included:

Extra chargesCostsComment
Electricity, water, phone (long distance)--

Additional rental conditions, special offers etc.:

We request that you pay 15% of the rent when you make reservations. Afterwards, we will confirm your reservation. The remaining 85% of the rent, as well as the deposit, have to be paid 4 weeks before your arrival. In addition we need a deposit of $350. Final Cleaning is included within the rent.




Contact for Floridahome

  First name: Manfred
  Last name: K.
  Country: Germany
  Phone: + 49 (0)421 341082
  Phone 2:+ 49 (0)175 45 18 551


You can contact us with the following languages:
German, English

 

  Emailkontakt E-Mail address: Inquiry Owner's personal webpage